Model No.: BLSP-16
Barrier-free Handrails are used in aisle corridors:
1. Handrails with a height of 0.85m should be provided on both sides of ramps, steps and stairs; when there are two levels of handrails, the height of the lower handrail should be 0.65m;
2. The distance between the inside of the armrest and the wall should be 40-50mm;
3. The armrest should be installed sturdy, and the shape is easy to grasp.
In addition to the stainless steel barrier-free grab bar, the barrier-free grab bar produced by our company also includes nylon barrier-free grab bar, ABS barrier-free grab bar ABS, brass barrier-free grab bar and other series, which can meet the needs of hospitals, Hotel, public space facilities and other needs.
Aisle and corridor handrails:
1.Handrails with a height of 0.85m should be provided on both sides of ramps, steps and stairs; when there are two levels of handrails, the height of the lower handrail should be 0.65m;
2.The distance between the inner side of the handrail and the wall should be 40-50mm;
3.The armrests should be installed sturdy and easy to grasp in shape.
Safety grab bars for barrier-free handrails in toilets and public toilets:
1. There should be a safety grab bar 50mm away from both sides and the front edge of the wash basin;
2. On both sides and above the urinal, there should be safety grab bars with a width of 0.60~0.70m and a height of 1.20m;
3. The toilet is 0.45m high, 0.70m high horizontal grab bars should be set on both sides, and 1.40m high vertical grab bars should be set on one side of the wall;
4. The diameter of the safety grab bar should be 30~40mm;
5. The inner side of the safety grab bar should be 40mm away from the wall;
6. The grab bar should be installed firmly.
Heshan Zhongxin is a professional company for producing the high quality bathroom accessories since 2002 year,The factory has more than 10000 square meters of standard buildings.The company located in Zhishan Town Heshan City Guangdong Province,Closed the famous "Chinese sanitary Kaiping city"only 5 minutes.